1) What are the colours of the stained tissue?
There were different shades of purple on the stained tissue.
2) What is the pattern of colour distribution in the stained tissue?
The nucleus is darker than the cytoplasm of the cells in the stained tissue.
3) Can you identify which are the nuclei of the cells? What colour are they?
Yes. The nuclei of the cells were stained with a darker shade of purple as compared to the cytoplasm.
4) Can you identify the cytoplasm of the cells? What colour are they?
Yes, the cytoplasm of the cells were stained with a lighter shade of purple as compared to the nuclei of the cells.
5) What are the relative sizes and shapes of the cells in the tissue?
The cells are of irregular shape and they were in clusters. The clusters had many gaps in between.
6) How many different types of cells do you think there are in the tissue?
There are only one type of cells in the tissue.
7) Are there any other observations you have identified? If so, describe them.
The tissue is not solid and entire.